The Engineering staff is available to speak to you Monday through Thursday between 7:30am - 4:00pm. The main phone number is (760) 789-1330.
Please contact the Engineering department for the following:
1. INFORMATION ABOUT AVAILABLE WATER AND SEWER SERVICE
2. PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF WATER METERS, SEWER CONNECTIONS, FIRE HYDRANTS, FDCs
3. CHANGE IN SIZE OR LOCATION OF WATER OR SEWER SERVICE
4. APPROVAL OF AGENCY " AVAILABILITY", "COMMITMENT", and "CLEARANCE" FORMS
6. PLAN CHECKING
7. DEDICATION AGREEMENTS
8 INSPECTION OF WATER AND SEWER PROJECTS
10. ENCROACHMENT PERMITS
11. INDUSTRIAL WASTE DISCHARGE PERMITS
12. CIP PROJECTS
Except for item no. 1, all services provided by District personnel require payment of fees or deposits per Section 2.44.020 of the RMWD Legislative code.